|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is headquartered in Europe with APAC HQ in Hong Kong. As one of the market leaders in a very unique industry, being an platform provider for Consumer Products, they have been growing via mergers and acquisitions, especially in the Greater China market. A newly created opportunity thus has arisen for an energetic and well-rounded Finance Manager to join their team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, APAC, this is an individual contributor role where you will oversee one of their newly acquired business in China, in addition to your APAC duties at corporate level. You will help set up reporting requirements for manufacturing plants, from business performance trackers, internal controls, system implementations to overseeing tax and statutory reporting duties. It is a well-rounded role where you will provide superb finance and business support to the APAC operations. Acting as second in charge in the finance team, you will assist the Head of Finance on ad - hoc projects, liaising with external auditors and banks.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and qualified accountant
- Minimum 10 years of experience, gained in a Manufacturing MNC
- Strong knowledge in Costing, Internal Control and Statutory Reporting requirements
- Familiar with Oracle system implementation
- Prior exposure to APAC markets
- Willingness o travel around APAC especially China on an occasional basis
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
*LI-FA Contact Daisy Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 218038www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes