Finance Director, Private Equity Advisory
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Established Financial Advisory Firm
- Seeking Seasoned Finance Director
- Salary Dependent on Experience
Our client is a well-established financial advisory firm with a focus on alternative assets in both developed and emerging markets. Our client is looking for a seasoned Finance Director to lead their function in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the CFO, you will manage a lean corporate accounting team where you will be responsible for statutory accounts for all their entities, as well as taxation and strategic planning. You will work closely with their fund accounting team, and be involved in different local and global projects set by the business. You will have highly advanced communication and influential skills as your stakeholders will mainly comprise of C-Suite members of the business. As they continue to grow their business in Hong Kong, you will need to be adaptable in changes and have an agile mindset, particularly in implementing efficiencies to the business when required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary education and a Qualified Accountant
- At least 12 years' working experience, with 5 years' experience as a Finance Director in a financial services industry is a MUST
- Private Equity industry knowledge would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills in English is a MUST
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong stakeholder management skills
- Experienced people manager in an international settings
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR233561.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.