Finance Director, Digital Payment
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an expanding and innovative start-up business deploying advanced Fintech digital payment solutions to enable fast and easy international exchanges. In response to the rapid growth in the region, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a seasoned and ambitious Finance Director to join the group, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Group CEO, you will be leading and managing the Group Finance and Accounting team, monitoring all financial matters, including but not limited to regulatory reporting, management reporting, consolidation, cash flow management, financial modeling, as well as financial resources allocation. Working closely with Group Management and business leaders, you will be responsible for developing and implementing financial strategies to support further business expansion. In addition, you will also be responsible for implementing best practices, conducting operational reviews of current financial control processes and reporting procedures, rolling out new control standards, facilitating audit reviews and participating in ad hoc projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and a professional accounting qualification
- Around 12 years relevant experience in Financial Control, Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance Strategy, Financial Resources Planning / Allocation gained from Big 4 and Financial Services
- Experience gained from Retail Banking, Consumer Finance, Credit Card, Digital Payment, Foreign Exchange or FinTech companies
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Experience dealing with China businesses, Start-ups or International Tax would be a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin