Our client is a renowned listed MNC in the Retail Sector with Hong Kong as their Asia Pacific headquarters. Due to internal mobility, a rare opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and talented Finance Director to join their Business Planning and Analysis team. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead a team of 10 in the Financial Planning and Analysis team. Apart from leading budgeting, forecasting and management reporting duties, you will drive the process improvement initiatives and business analytics for decision makings on investments. Working closely with business leaders, you will help drive changes and achieve growth and profitability for the region and business units. As a strong leader, you will train and coach the finance team, upskilling and enabling the team as true business partners. This is a challenging yet immensely rewarding role where your contributions will have significant impact across the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and big 4 trained qualified accountant
- Minimum 18 years of financial management experience
- Prior exposure to sizable and matrix MNC environment is essential
- Solid track record in leading a high performing team
- Ability to work with multi functions and deliver tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 222512 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only