Our client is a well-established listed manufacturer with a long history of success. With Hong Kong as their global headquarters, they have substantial operations and businesses around the world, especially China. A new opportunity has arisen for an energetic and dynamic Finance Director to oversee a cluster of their businesses.
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will lead a sizable finance team overseeing all finance and accounting operations for one of their businesses. Sitting at the group level, you will ensure a high level of compliance and financial control; managing and mitigating risks as well as providing leadership on taxation and treasury matters for the region. A key part of your role is to provide sound financial and commercial advice to the executive management team; formulate expansion strategy, help develop new sales platform and customer channels in addition to advising on M&A activities.
To qualify, successful individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or any related discipline
- Big 4 trained accountants with CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong finance background gained in manufacturing sector, in particular, the Greater China region
- Familiar with Accounting Standards, Treasury, Taxation and Customs in HK & PRC
- System implementation using SAP Is highly preferred
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Ability to travel occasionally to China is essential
*LI-FA Contact Daisy Lam at (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking on the button below quoting reference number DL 42153 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only