Our client is one of the market leaders in the Product Service System with Hong Kong as their regional headquarters.
With dual reporting into the CFO , Asia as well as to Managing Director of Operations, you will be leading a lean team and oversee the finance function for several of their business units, covering China, South East and North Asia markets. This is a well-rounded role where you will provide accurate and timely management reports, ensuring they are in compliant with corporate and local guidelines ,US GAAP and SOX. On a regular basis, you will work closely with business leaders and provide insightful and commercial finance support on their operations; play a key role in investment projects and decision makings on proposals. Leading the annual budgeting exercise, you will help set the short to medium term goals and KPIs for the business units, whilst achieving regional and corporate financial objectives. This is a fast paced and dynamic role where you will be an integral part of the operations, where your contributions will truly impact the top and bottom line.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and qualified accountant
- Minimum 15 years of financial management experience
- Strong business acumen and prior commercial finance exposure
- Experiences gained in a matrix and multi-region Product Service multinational is essential
- Excellent leadership skill; ability to work with stakeholders in various division and countries
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Ability to travel around the region on an occasional basis
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 235137 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only