Our client is a market leader in the industrial manufacturing sector and with established operations in China and Hong Kong. Currently, they are seeking for an experienced and commercially driven Finance Director whom can spearhead the finance function.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the group finance function at the corporate level, overseeing statutory, management reporting responsibilities and the financial integrity of the company. In addition to your fiduciary duties, you will take a business partnering role with leaders of China operations, deep diving into the numbers and processes, mitigating risks and highlighting any potential business issues. A key part of your role is to provide sound advice and recommendations on investments and projects; drive and monitor initiatives on cost saving programmes and generating new revenue streams. This is a leadership role where you will have direct access to the Board and have a significant impact on the group from both financial and commercial perspectives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Big 4 qualified accountant
- Minimum 20 years of financial management experience
- Solid manufacturing background gained in sizable companies, preferably in industrial products
- Deep understanding of China market and operations
- Familiar with both Hong Kong and China accounting and tax rules and regulations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
*LI-DAL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 231153 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only