|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$1200000.00 - HK$1500000.00 per annum|
Our client is a US listed manufacturing multinational with their APAC headquarters in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Finance Director to oversee their Accounting and Finance function. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the VP Finance for APAC, you will lead a sizable team and oversee the region's finance and accounting duties. You will produce timely and accurate monthly financial reports for Asia Pacific, ensuring data integrity and that compliance are being observed and in accordance with US GAAP and SOX. Working closely with in country finance directors, you will play a key role in recommending and implementing best practices and effective internal controls. A key success factor will be your ability to provide superb leadership to the finance team, delivering appropriate training and coaching where necessary, continuously enforce the high performing culture. This is a highly prolific role where you will spearhead the region's finance transformation project.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Big 4 qualified accountant
- Minimum 20 years of relevant experiences
- Prior manufacturing and APAC market exposure is a must
- Previous experiences in leading a sizable accounting/ shared service team is essential
- Strong knowledge in US GAAP, SOX and internal control best practices
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment with strong influencing skills
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese
*LI-DAL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 230912 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only