|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$1200000.00 - HK$1500000 per annum|
Our client, one of the market leaders in their field and a listed US multinational with Hong Kong as their APAC hub. They are currently seeking for an energetic and dynamic Finance Director to lead their accounting function.
Reporting to the APAC CFO, this is a key role in their global finance organisation, where you will spearhead the accounting and finance team for Asia Pacific. You will oversee all controllership duties, SOX compliance, and reporting requirements for group finance. As a senior leader in the finance community, you will mentor, coach the team and cultivate a high performance environment. A key part of your mandate is to participate in the wider global finance transformation project, ensuring an effective and streamlined accounting function whilst incorporating best practices into day to day processes. This is a prolific role where you will liaise with APAC and global senior management as well as country finance heads on a regular basis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Big 4 qualified accountant
- Minimum 13 years of financial management experience gained in fast paced MNCs
- Previous exposure to Shared Service Centre would be highly preferred
- Familiar with accounting standards, US GAAP and SOX
- Superb leadership skills; experienced in leading a sizable high performing finance function
- Prior experience in implementing/ managing finance transformation projects
- Excellent rapport building and team working skills
- Good command of both English and Cantonese
#LI-DAL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 229413 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only