Our client is a listed US multinational in the Fashion industry with their sourcing hub in Hong Kong. A very rare opportunity has arisen for a Finance Director to join their leadership team based in Hong Kong.
With dual reporting to Head of Operations and Vice President Finance, you will lead a small team and oversee all financial planning and analysis duties for their sourcing hub. You will take a proactive role in managing business partners' commercial and financial matters, providing excellent support and analytics on their costs and margins. Moreover, you will perform regular forecast and conduct the annual budgeting exercise; recommend sustainable cost saving initiatives as well as being the finance expert on ad hoc projects. As part of the leadership team, you will represent sourcing finance, establishing relationships with cross function departments and ensuring a high standard of value adding service is provided to the operations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and a qualified accountant ie ACCA, CPA
- Minimum 15 years with at least 6 in FP&A experience
- Prior exposure to Sourcing sector gained in US MNC is highly preferred
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Effective communication with cross function/ culture teams
- Very good command of English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL227751 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only