Finance Business Partner
A leading services and advisory business with global coverage. Over 600 employees in APAC region and premium office location. Due to extensive growth in the region, they are looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to join the team and work closely with operational finance/FP&A.
About the role:
You will be the key finance team member to engage with the local and regional finance teams. In order to succeed in the role, you must previously have experience with being a finance business partner and experience understanding local finance processes and analytics.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller and regional finance teams on operational efficiency and analysis
- Budgeting, forecasting and reviewing key issues to highlights to senior management
- Identify internal risk procedures and provide recommendations to senior management
- Assist with management reports and financial analysis
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant working experience
- Business partnering experience, previous experience working with FP&A and internal controls is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with overseas sales teams
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested applicants please click apply with the link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #223212 in the subject line.