Finance Business Partner - Professional Services
A globally well known professional services company with offices in APAC. To deal with their rapid expansion, the company is currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to work with senior business stakeholders, managing the pricing, margin analysis.
You will be the key finance team member to engage with the regional senior management and divisional heads. In order to succeed in the role, you must previously have experience with being a finance business partner with exposure to pricing strategies, margins and analysis.
- Work closely with APAC Management and Divisional heads to provide insights on business performance
- Manage existing and new account's contracts, deals and pricing to ensure healthy margins.
- Produce weekly and monthly sales reports with margin and revenue analysis
- Assist in the development and monitoring of commission schemes
- Take part in the Budgeting, forecasting and analysis process
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant working experience preferably in professional services industry
- Business partnering experience with sales team or managing directors is a plus
- Knowledgeable in pricing, margin and client analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with overseas sales teams
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #235051 - Finance Business Partner in the subject title.