Finance Assistant Manager - HK Listed Company
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month|
About the client:
Our client is a Hong Kong listed industry leader of garment manufacturing. They are currently looking for an Finance Assistant Manager responsible for all-rounded Financial Reporting duties, this position will support all aspects for the headquarters and the overseas subsidiaries in the Asia Pacific region.
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare monthly Financial and Management Reporting and Consolidation for the Group
- Perform full set of accounts and maintain daily accounting operation
- Liaise and coordinate with auditors for statutory audit and tax filing
- Work closely with the FP&A team on budgeting, monthly forecast, and other ad hoc financial analysis projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent, and with relevant qualification.
- HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Australia qualification is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial Accounting, Big 4 audit training will be a plus
- Experience in manufacturing industry or relevant experience is preferred
- Good command in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
Please contact Ariel Chan at (852) 3103 4336 or firstname.lastname@example.org click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #238517 - Finance Assistant Manager. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk