Finance & Operations Manager
Our client is a FMCG multinational with headquarters in Europe and Hong Kong serves as one of their International strategic hubs. They are currently seeking for a Finance & Operations Manager to oversee their corporate function in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the local Managing Director, you will lead a small team and oversee all corporate duties including Finance, Human Resources and Administration. You will ensure accurate and timely month end closing and daily accounting operations; overseeing the monthly forecasting and budgeting processes. Liaising regularly with European headquarters, you will submit financial results and explain the story behind the numbers. You will ensure corporate polices and compliance procedures are being observed and adhered to in accordance to HQ guidelines. In addition, you will be responsible for the HR duties such as payroll to administration matters. This role has wide ranging duties where you will interface with various functions and your stakeholder management skill will be a key success factor.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 12 years of finance experience is a MUST
- Previous experiences in an additional function e.g. HR or Admin or IT would be a definite advantage
- Solid understanding of HK labour law regulations, MPF would be highly preferred
- Excellent command of English; ability to build rapport with multiple disciplines
- Good command of both English and Chinese is essential
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 225542 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only