Finance & Investment Analyst (up to 30k, welcome to Big4)
- Opportunity to join one of the market leaders in the industry
- Excellent career path and regional exposure
- Candidate with audit background preferred
Our client is a fast-growing insurance firm based in UK with aggressive business strategies to grow its market share in the APAC regions. In order to cope with the expansion plan, they have created a new headcount in the investment team as a Finance & Investment Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Finance & Investment, you will be working closely with the Headquarter for a wide range of investment-related duties including consolidating and gathering data for the investment strategies, participating in investment meeting as well as preparing regular and ad hoc. investment reports for the senior management. In addition, you will need to conduct various in-depth analysis and due diligence on existing portfolio and new investment strategy to ensure the efficiency and profitability of these strategies. As a Finance & Investment Analyst , you will also be required to ensure the internal control of the process is in compliant with the regulatory and Group requirements, liaise with external auditor for annual audits and other ad hoc. tasks
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in financial services industry, insurance experience is a plus
- Open to straight Big4 candidates
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English and Chinese
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.