Field Sales Operation Manager - Healthcare MNC
Our client is a European FMCG MNC with a wide product portfolio. With more than 100,000 employers around the globe, they are the market leader within the healthcare and nutrition sector. To reinforce its expanding business within the market, they are now in search of a Field Sales Operation Manager to lead their sales team for general trade.
You will be leading and managing a team of direct sales for general trade. You will be designing strategies to improve sales target and maintaining business relationship with major clients. As a Field Sales Operation Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing a team of direct sales for general trade
- Designing sales strategies to improve sales target and maintaining business relationship
- Negotiating with key clients to maximize company's profit margin
- Supporting overall marketing activities to reinforce sales activities
- Monitoring KPI of field sales in accordance to company's strategies
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience within the FMCG sector and at least 1 year of team leading experience
- Experience with general trade (drug stores) will be an advantage
- Microsoft office proficient (basic function)
- Independent, accountable, open-minded with good communication skills
- Strong command in written and verbal Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 237202.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.