Facilities & Administration executive
|Location:||Tin Hau, Eastern District|
|Salary:||Up to HK$27000 per month|
- Our client is a well-known tourism company with offices around the globe. Due to business expansion, they now have 2 openings in the Facilities and Admin team.
- Provide office administration or office facilities supporting services directly or through service vendors including the procurement of goods and service, monitoring of supplies performance, etc.
- Assist in the selection of service vendors, which consists of identifying potential bidders, drafting tender documents, and conducting tender exercises in accordance with our internal guidelines
- Handle coordination work with various service vendors (e.g. business travel booking, company car services, stationery) to ensure deliverables.
- Handle building management related duties, such as supervision of security guard, monitoring of security system, and coordination of facilities repairs and improvement projects
- Monitor performance of service vendors by conducting internal survey, and collecting and checking vendor service reports
- Keep abreast with market information on office and facilities services suppliers to ensure timely and cost effective provision of office services
- Organize company activities and events
- University graduate with minimum 4 years' solid experience in general office administration, office facilities management and/or vendor management
- Solid procurement and tendering process experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Might be required to work on Non-office hours when needed
Contact Twinkle Yip on (852) 3103 4344/ Twinkle.firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below