Experienced Designer- UX- 28-35k
Designing and leading customer research activities, social listening, and conducting stakeholder interview and interactive workshops.
- Leading the development customer acquisition, retention and advocacy strategies.
- Working in collaboration with design directors to develop creative briefs, client presentations and delivery of project results in a timely and professional manner.
- Teaming between practitioners, client resources, and third party partners is critical to this role in order to meet client business objectives and delivering with high customer satisfaction.
- The Experience Designer will have day-to-day responsibility for research, customer insight development client solution development and will support the Experience Design Lead's management of key client relationships.
- This individual must be capable of working in a time-compressed, highly dynamic & potentially ambiguous client situation to ensure innovative, impactful solutions are developed and milestones and deliverables are achieved.
- At least 3+ years using MS Office and Keynote or Presentation Creation Software
- At least 3+years experience in delivering digital business and marketing projects and initiatives with tangible results, working across organizational boundaries, and interfacing with client management and executives
- At least 3+years experience in contributing to thought leadership in digital marketing, branding and strategic consulting, facilitation techniques, and leading practices
- At least 3+years experience in demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- At least 3+years experience with industry standard customer insights research tools
- At least 3+years experience creating and testing customer journeys, and prototypes
- At least 2 years experience in Sketch
- * Experience designing and leading consumer focus group studies, interviews and survey's
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.