|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
- Competitive package
- Great exposure
- Private Equity
My client is a well-established private local equity firm, they are looking for an executive assistant to join their Hong Kong office.
The ideal candidate will be pro-active, articulate in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Provide a full spectrum of Secretarial and administrative support for senior management
- Prepare and execute the company secretary documentations in proper procedure and filing.
- Participate in payroll legislation and tax settlement for private company.
- Process expense reimbursements and invoices
- Handle extensive travel, accommodation and other logistics arrangement.
- Manage extensive and complex calendar, including meeting planning, scheduling, and preparation of meeting logistics
- Coordinate with internal and external business parties such meeting / seminar arrangement
- Prepare presentation materials for client meeting purposes.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Degree Holder with 6 to 10 years' experience, finance industry background is highly preferred
- Fresh graduate with at least two years' experience is welcomed. Less experience may consider for EA
- Strongly independent, flexible, fast paced and quick learner
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Fluent Mandarin is an advantage.
- Good computer skills in MS Word, Excel and power point