Executive assistant, global beauty leader
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
- Regional role, top tier beauty company
- Great career prospects
- Competitive remuneration
- Challenging role in a dynamic working environment
Our client is an international leader in the beauty industry. They are now looking for an EA / retail coordinator who is able to interact with all levels to provide day to day support to the VP for retail.
This is a new headcount
- To provide full spectrum of professional and personal assistance and secretarial support to director and the team
- Setup on-going Retail update calls / meetings with local affiliates, APAC functions, Global partners, etc.
- Extensive diary and travel management, ensuring all meetings are managed effectively and able to make changes at the last minute where necessary
- Schedule appointments, meetings and interviews, over multiple time zones
- Work closely with procurement, affiliate market, regional office in organizing / preparing conferences, workshops and roundtable meetings.
- Coordinate T&E and miscellaneous expenses for processing and reimbursements.
- Coordinate the preparation, proofreading and distribution of reports, agendas, presentations and other documents as needed
- Near Native English is a must
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Switched on, well organized and independent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to work under pressure and passionate about the beauty industry
- Excellent command of MS Excel and MS powerpoint is a must