EXCLUSIVE: Fund Operations Manager, Global Asset Management
- EXCLUSIVE MANDATE
- UNIQUE FUND OPERATIONS ROLE
- GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
Our client is a top global asset management business with a strong foothold on both retail and institutional clients, has exclusively partnered with Ambition HK in seeking an experienced Fund Operations professional to join their team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Asia COO, this is an individual contributor role where you will be responsible for handling daily operations through managing outsourced processes with other offices and service providers. You will coordinate and update the business on any regulatory changes that affects client funds, and be the key point of contact for any escalations. You must have strong stakeholder management and influential skills, with a problem solving mindset.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree
- At least 7 years' relevant working experience in fund operations within a sizeable asset / fund management or service provider business in Hong Kong
- Knowledge and exposure to ETF funds, mutual funds, and other multi-asset instruments
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Keen eye for detail with a proactive working approach
- Highly proficient client servicing skills
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk OR click APPLY quoting RR233902.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.