Events Executive (7m mat leave cover) - Magic Circle law firm
Our client is a member of magic circle and one of the largest international law firms globally. They are known for their flexible culture and excellent staff policy practices. They are now looking for a 7 months contract (mat leave cover) Event Executive to join their Hong Kong office.
You will be organising and delivering client events from small annual client parties, round table events to large high profile events. You will be working across different practices and act as a event lead to manage branding and client relations via these briefings, sponsorships negotiation. You will also be work closly with communicaitons team to align on digital strategies and gathering feedback to drive improvements on marketing strategies.
- At least 3-5 years of events and marketing experiences, ideally in law firms or other professional firms
- Experienced in organsing and managing a wide range of client events e.g. round tables, seminar, high-profile events
- Good senior stakeholder management, able to effectively coordinate with both internal and external parties
- Excellent communications skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin would be a plus
- a "can do" attitude, good multi-tasking skills and able to deliver under tight deadline
- Immediately available would be an advantage
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT235660
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only