Events & Sales Manager (Kid's Recreation)
Our client is known as one of the best family members' clubs. Headquartered in England, they provide a unique and wonderful space for kids to have parties, cooking classes, camping and so on. Currently they are looking for an Event & Sales Manager to plan and manage all the exciting events.
As an Event and Sales Manager, you are mainly in charge of bringing in all types and sizes of internal and external events to the site. You will be producing detailed proposals for event, handling events execution, price negotiation with suppliers and contractors, manage event logistic and liaise with PR to promote the event. Also, you have to handle all queries and troubleshoot on the event day to ensure things are running smoothly. Moreover, budgeting and forecasting is important in each stage of pre and post event evaluations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in event management, hands-on execution is a must
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, good media relationship and networking is preferred
- Financial management skills including budgeting and forecasting
- Flexible, creative and high-energy
- Excellent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Chinese
- Strong sales and marketing sense to promote events
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM225495.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.