Events and Marketing, Banking, 35-38k, Start Immediately
Our Client is one of the well recognized Global Banks who is looking for an Events professional to join their Global Marketing team.
- Develop and manage best-in-class events for Hong Kong working across all businesses. Deliver professional events to the acclaim of clients and internal management. These include virtual events, conferences & seminars, trade shows, dinners and receptions, town halls, sponsorship activation, senior visits, client dining, etc.
- Manage and arrange all logistics, vendors, venues and negotiated budgets for assigned projects.
- Liaise directly with businesses to support them in both the strategic and tactical recommendations around their event programs.
- Manage financial reporting and required administrative documentation for assigned events/projects.
- Support the team in planning and producing key regional and global initiatives.
- University degree or equivalent
- Dedicated experience of at least 3 - 5 years, managing/ executing corporate meetings, conferences, special or high-profile corporate events.
- Experience in successfully delivering virtual and live in-person event experiences for C-suite audience.
- Extensive knowledge of venues, vendors and event partners, both local and regional
- Excellent communication skills, working under pressure and multi-tasking
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only