Started in US with over 30 years of history, our client is one of the leading software manufacturers among the world. With large number of users, installations and strong channel of resellers, the company is aggressively expanding its business and team size in Hong Kong. Now, they are looking for candidates who are passionate about joining the international technology business.
As an Event Associate, you will be delivering events including conferences, webinars, user groups and seminars around the world. It is important for you to work with the global marketing teams to develop an event plan, formulate event concepts and innovative programs. Also, you are managing all stages of events including vendor procurement to budget management. Moreover, you have to invite guest speaks and work with a wide range of sponsors, suppliers, speakers etc. to ensure a smooth event coordination.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum 5 years' event experience, technology field is highly preferred
- Good understanding of B2B marketing, regional exposure or global role is highly preferred
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Well-organized, strong interpersonal skills and multi-tasking
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM225800.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.