Equity Sales Assistant, 20-25k, Immediate Start
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our Client is one of the well recognised Financial Services who is now looking for a Equity Sales Assisstant to join their team
- Having basic understanding of fundamental research and quantitative analysis on Asian companies to assist sales team with its daily notes and summaries;
- Acting as an administrator for client databases system - SalesForce, Spyder and Factset
- Creating and maintaining databases & mail distribution lists for our research products;
- Tracking the ordering and inventory of Research Reports, and ensuring on-time mail dates to appropriate PMs/Analysts;
- Updating client interaction data and uploading this to clients' systems, periodically for validation;
- Coordinating with sales to prepare and deliver appropriate reading materials, in preparation for clients' meetings;
- Supporting Sales Desk for all marketing events
- Other duties for the entire Sales Team:
- Conducting general administrative duties and office management responsibilities.
- Knowledge on markets;
- Attention to details;
- Strong and effective organization and communication skills with Sales Team and across multiple in-house departments (esp. Corporate Access, Research, Finance, HR, Corporate Admin etc.)
- Comfortable in juggling multiple responsibilities and supporting team members' efforts.
- Sufficient IT knowledge, including the use of Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce, ONEaccess, etc.
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only