Equity Derivatives Trade Support, Investment Bank, 35-38k
Our Client is one of the most well recognized Investment Banks who is now looking for a Equity Derivatives Trade Support to support the team
- Trade and Issue Date controls on new product set-ups and trade capture within the Firm's risk management systems and sub-ledger.
- Validation of trade economics captured in the trade capture systems against trade termsheets and partner closely with Sales & Trading on trade booking queries and ad-hoc requests.
- Work with product controllers to resolve any PnL issues arising from misbookings.
- Lifecycle management, event notification, and calculation of complex product payoffs.
- Oversee daily reconciliation and clearance of position, product and internal accounting breaks that ultimately affect the MS balance sheet.
- Identification, timely escalation & resolution of control-related issues.
- Development & maintenance of detailed desktop procedures outlining the team's activities.
- Good understanding of equity derivatives and OTC products and markets.
- Previous experience of working in a Trade Support / Line function.
- Familiarity and experience with the front-to-back trade lifecycle.
- Good organizational, time management, & communication skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt existing skills in a new environment quickly.
- Ability to think laterally, and recognize opportunities for system/process improvement.
- Ability to understand complex problems quickly and move projects forward.
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only