Enterprise Services Manager (Unix/Linux/Windows/Storage)
Our client is one of the first tier Global Retail Bank in Hong Kong which has a strong record and outstanding performance across the world. They have been aggressively expanding their business and they are currently hiring for an Enterprise Services Manager to join their IT team.
- Participate in Infrastructure design, implementation, delivery and management on Enterprise Services including OS, Middleware, Database and Storage technologies.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of IT infrastructure for new business initiatives, technology refresh and critical vulnerability patching for the bank.
- Collaborate with architects, developers, and project managers to deliver suitable infrastructure solution which can cope with the business need
- Research and evaluate products in support of the technical strategy. Study, design and implement new infrastructure technologies according to the standard and governance and help to develop the technical competence of other teammates with the new technologies
- Identify any issues that may arise due to delivery risk, formulate preventive actions or corrective measures and timely escalate major project risks and issues to management
- Provide professional consultancy and support in response to queries from developers and business
- Work closely with infrastructure domain teams in the group to influence the practice and standard of infrastructure products
- Weekend, overnight or production support work may be required according to project release, vulnerability patching schedule, and Live Drill Production support arrangement
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years+' of working experience in experience in IT infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance preferably in Banking industry.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the key infrastructure products including Linux, Windows, Veritas products, Storage management, Middleware namely IBM WebSphere Liberty, WebSphere, IHS, Portal, MQ, Database namely Oracle, SQL, DB2, etc.
- Solid experience in providing consultancy services and technical advice on Unix/Linux/Windows projects
- Open-minded, willing to learn, explore and implement new and emerging technologies
- Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure is highly preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.