Enterprise Risk Management Lead (VP / SVP)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$1000000.00 - HK$1200000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is an expanding Fund and Trust Services Group in Hong Kong. As part of continued investments in building out and strengthening the Risk function, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk Management professional to join and drive their Enterprise Risk Management function.
Reporting to the HK CEO, you will be building out a small Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team, contributing to the maintenance of a sound firm-wide ERM framework. You are responsible for improving the existing risk management processes, enhancing the risk identification processes, ensuring effective risk monitoring and reporting are in place, participating in risk management reviews, as well as developing and rolling out educational programs or activities to raise and maintain risk awareness within the firm. You will keep abreast with new regulations and ordinance, assess their impact and determine the changes needed within the business and support units. Working closely with C-Level executives and department heads, you will also provide guidance, advise and support on risk management initiatives and implementation, assist in identifying gaps in the risk management processes and advise on effective controls. As this role is responsible for firm-wide risk issues, you will have strong awareness and knowledge of all types of risks associated with the business operations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree, ideally with relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Enterprise Risk Management and / or Operational Risk Management gained from Banks, Financial Services, Insurance, Asset Management or Trust
- Risk Management experience gained from specialist Risk Advisory practices within Professional Accounting / Consultancy firms focusing on Financial Services sector would also be considered
- Relevant regional knowledge would be a plus
- Asia experience is a MUST
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Grading would depend on job holder's level of work experience
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese