Enterprise Architect/ SSA (Cloud/ Data/ Governance)- 60-70k
- Establish, maintain and enforce enterprise architecture principles, best practices and policies that governthe use of IT across the Group in different IT domains in line with strategic business priorities
- Be an advocate of the architectural framework to promote the use of standards, patterns and facilitate amore agile and responsive IT environment for delivery and operations
- Apply architecture principles and governance mechanisms in Architecture review meetings with activecontribution such as solutioning, technology adoption, data strategy, security and operation support
- Contribute to the design of the Target State Architecture and the development of the Architectural Roadmap with the aim to optimise the application landscape and technology portfolio for an efficient IToperation
- Plan and evaluate emerging technologies and drive innovative IT ideas in the development of strategicproposals through proof-of-concept projects
- Articulate the architecture vision and promote the adoption of IT strategic projects to senior stakeholders
- Lead technical discussion with peer architects, developers and project managers to validate design andderive fit-for-purpose solution
- Lead the effort in new technology evaluation and onboarding, followed by establishing new standards,best practices and guidelines
- Lead the effort in strategic enterprise architecture planning and execution such as optimizing application portfolios, establishing technology reference models and mapping to capability models
- A recognised university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years of experience working in IT with some demonstrable experience in strategic projects
- Strong experience in hands-on solution design and end-to-end SDLC Governance and enforcement
- Strong technical knowledge in at least 3 of the following technical domains: data architecture, cloud architecture, integration / middleware architecture, API/ Microservices and security architecture
- Good understanding of the current industry and technology trends such as Data Lake, Azure and Big Data
- At least 3 years of experience in business or system analysis, preferably in energy industry
- Experience in leading small to medium projects
- Post-graduate qualification in business planning or related fields desirable
- Professional credentials in TOGAF, ITIL, DevOps, Agile, CICD or relevant disciplines desirable
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, as well as analytical, numerical, Strategic and innovativeskills
- Good at stakeholder management and project management
- Proactive, inquisitive, performance driven and results oriented
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.