Enterprise Architect Infrastructure
- Develop and maintain IT architecture processes that align with company and business strategies.
- Develop IT technology, roadmap and governance standards based on sound enterprise architecture practices and principles.
- Establish IT architecture models that can be leveraged across different teams within the IT department.
- Share best practices and create deliverables for business application, IT infrastructure and other reference architectures.
- Engage and work with the business and IT to ensure IT operations and development are aligned with company IT architecture and governance practice.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as TOGAF, CISSP, CISA, CISM, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in developing enterprise IT architecture blueprints by applying architecture methodologies.
- Strong working knowledge of IT Infrastructure, ITSM and IT governance or related disciplines.
- Good strategic planning, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn and understand new concepts quickly to keep up with new emerging technology.
- Team oriented, dedicated and open-minded working attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.