Electronic Trading Java Developer - Leading Investment Bank
Our clients, a leading investment bank in Asia, is looking for a talented Core Java developer to join their Electronic Trading Team. Successful candidates will be part of the global team of Algo developers to build a growing global Algo execution trading platform.
- Design and develop the Algo execution platform and the strategies; as well as the automated testing
- Improve the performance of existing strategies
- Work closely with traders and business to understand their expectation
- Adopt artificial intelligence (A.I.) and Deep Learning in the strategies
- 5+ years of development experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading systems, in which 3+ years in Algo strategies, automated trading, and electronic trading
- Strong experience in OMS, Market Data, FIX, and Analytics. Good knowledge in equities trading in Asian markets
- Expert in core Java development. Experience in Java GUI framework a plus
- Technical knowledge and experience in Python, Scala, Perl, shell scripts, and NoSQL databases on Linux/Unix
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
Please send your resume stating your current and expected salary to Ruby Chuk at Ruby.Chuk@ambition.com.hk and put "Electronic Trading Java Developer - Leading Investment Bank" in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.