eCommerce Manager,Retail-Project management/website development
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$50000.00 - HK$70000.00 per month|
Our client is a well-established fashion retailer with an aggressive growing plan in the region. Armed with a wide-range of well-branded products, the company has successfully distributed their products across different channels. With a concrete online business expansion plan, they are now hiring an eCommerce Manager to build up the brand transaction website across APAC markets.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be the key person to lead and manage the launch of brand eCommerce website. You will communicate closely with internal parties such as logistic, IT, finance, marketing team and external vendors. You will be responsible to manage the timeline and budget of the project. You will identify and develop potential eCommerce marketplace channels. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with e-business business development experience to join the growing company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- At least 5 years working experiences on eCommerce
- Experience in setting up eCommerce business is essential
- Experience in working in fashion retail industry is an advantage
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below