EA to COO
Our client is a top tier state owned investment firm. They are currently looking for a high calibre to support the COO of the company.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel &meetings, making appointments and expense reimbursements.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyse information; prepare presentations.
- Assists in accounts payable by arranging Expense Claims, Payment Requests and liaise payments with Finance Department.
- Degree holder or above
- 5 years or above EA experience supporting C-level executive in sizable organisztion
- Strong MS office Skills
- Excellent communication in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Detail oriented, flexible and responsible