Our client is one of the leading marketers and distributors of countless famous brands and products. It is known for representing quality products and solutions across consumer, industrial and beverage industries.
As an E-commerce Manager, you are mainly identifying and executing markets e-commerce growth strategies and drive a significant increase in the website traffic, conversion rates with full P&L responsibility. You have to lead optimization for search engines and maintain brand merchandising standards. Also, you have to manage the budget by tracking expenses and analysing actual results. Moreover, you are handling the right product merchandises and stock inventory to enhance the customer satisfaction.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in eCommerce or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years' experience in eCommerce/ digital marketing business with track records in achieving sales target
- Well understanding of online shopping and experience of online marketplace trading
- Strong network with clients who are in business related to Electronics/ Beauty/ Luxury retail/ Lifestyle etc. products
- eCommerce technology/ software, SEM, SEO, Affiliate, online media buying experience
- Familiar with operations of Magento is highly preferred.
- Experience in content management system (CMS) and social media marketing are highly preferred;
- Good spoken and written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM224241.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.