E-Commerce Manager - Luxury
My client is a well known European luxury company with a strong brands portfolio. With their net income reach more than 3.5 billion last fiscal year, they are the market leader within the industry. Looking to further enhance their business within e-commerce sector, they are now in search for a E-Commerce Manager to lead their platform operation and digital marketing activities.
You will be responsible for driving the e-commerce platform management. You will be deriving digital marketing strategies and coordinating with internal parties to ensure brand leadership. As an E-Commerce Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the operation of the e-commerce platform and maintain its competitiveness.
- Coordinating with internal parties to ensure quality, efficiency and brand leadership within the market
- Conducting digital marketing activities to further enhance market ownership
- Taking ownership of the e-commerce business while driving sales and profit
- Analysing and reporting e-commerce trend and performance to further improve platform's performance
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with more than 4 years of ecommerce experience and 1 year of managerial experience
- Excel in digital marketing; candidates from luxury company will be an advantage
- Good communication skills and capable of coordinating with internal parties
- Independent, innovative with good business sense
- Strong command of Chinese and English