.Net Senior Manager/ SA- Global Insurance Firm -up to $60k
Our client is one of the first-tier insurance firms in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are focusing on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. They are currently looking for a Senior Manager/ Manager to join their IT application team and work on different projects, including life insurance, digital and pension, etc. The right candidate will be leading a team of developers to implement various project initiatives. S/he will responsible for managing IT projects throughout its life cycle, including requirements management, resource planning, prioritization, budget monitoring, clients' expectation management, system design, change management, contingency planning, risk assessment, and mitigation. The right candidate needs to come from s strong .Net technical background. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, minimum 15 years' working experience in Information Technology, with at least 4 years at a senior manager position, specialized in system development
- Proven track records in managing Front-end systems design and implementation
- Successful implementation history of large-scale enterprise financial systems
- Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging digital solutions
- Strong leadership and technical background
- Able to communicate well on both technical and business level, and effectively manage IT development teams, users and vendors
- Implementation experience in Life insurance systems, e.g. Point of sales, New business/underwriting, claims, compensation system, and workflow will be an advantage
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.