.Net Developer, iBank
My client is a renowned leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading. They are now looking for a devloper to join their dynamic team.
- Have responsibility to execute assigned tasks in various projects impacting GCIB business, including both business/technical analysis, tool development, configuration and testing.
- Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provide technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member and an individual contributor.
- Design and develop software for business enablement.
- Interface with local technology and business partners through the agile project engagement.
- Manage deliverables, to communicate risks, to work in an integrated team and to have a comfort level working with a geographically dispersed team.
- Support the execution of project phases and life-cycle approach.
- Support the execution of implementation and post-implementation activities
- Typically 5-7 years of experience with specific role in a technology organization.
- Excellent skills and solid experience of .NET Web, Angular, REACT (bonus) user interface development.
- Good UX and UI design skills will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with project managers, business analysts and developers.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes in priorities as well as to work effectively within a fast-paced environment under stress.
- Work as a team player in a regional team setup.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.