Distribution/ Logistic Assistant, Retail (Order fulfillment)
Our client is an European based, well established lifestyle fashion retailer. Armed with a well developed brand name, the company is targeting the premium market in worldwide and is aggressively growing recently. To support the operation of their HK & Macau business, they are now keen to hire a Distribution/ Logistic Assistant to support the operation.
Reporting to the Retail Manager, you will support the Manager in coordinating with different logistics parties in shipment arrangement. You will be responsible to manage the inventory, stock movement, stock take with the HQ and external parties. You will work closely with wholesaler and follow up & fulfil the orders across Hong & Macau market. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with logistic & distribution experience in retail industry to join the growing company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Diploma holder or above
- At least 1-2 years logistic/ distribution/ order fulfilment experiences
- Strong exposure in retail sector will be a good advantage
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Short notice period is preferred
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below