Director, Websites Owner, Digital Marketing
Our client is a leading International Insurance Group with a strong establishment in Asia. With significant investment into Digital Marketing and Digital Platforms, the firm is seeking a Digital Professional to lead and be accountable for the Regional Marketing Website propositions in the Regional Digital Marketing function.
Reporting to the Regional Digital Marketing Leader, you will be a senior member of the team accountable for the Regional Marketing Websites. You will drive the Asia Marketing Website Propositions in Asia, leading the delivery of a regional program on the public websites, working with the business, design, technology and user experience teams to understand their requirements, experience enhancement, improvement on online experience and customer experience design. In addition, you will analyse customer research / insights and monitor competitor activities to plan and deliver propositions suitable to the local markets.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with 8+ years relevant experience gained from digital product ownership, digital marketing, and / or websites / digital platform development
- Experience from financial services preferred but open to relevant online retail related platforms
- Familiarity to Agile process and way of working
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, HTML, CSS would be advantageous
- Excellent communications with fluency in English