|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a listed company. They are looking for a veteran to lead the award winning sustainability team. Reporting to the Senior Management, the candidate is responsible for strategizing and overseeing the sustainability functions of the group company and its subsidiaries :
In particular, the incumbent will :
- Lead the development of sustainability project. Inform, educate and get buy-in from senior management for investing into these projects. The projects can be both Hong Kong and China based
- Produce annual sustainability reports and organize annual sustainability conference
- Work with various benchmarking organisations to report and raise awareness of the Group's sustainability performance;
- As the chairman of the environmental management committee, hold regular meetings to discuss and develop green initiatives and coordinate activities
- Develop and implement green and sustainability campaigns;
- Build networks and maintain good relations with all stakeholders including regulatory bodies, non-profit organisations, business organisations and community groups
- Bachelor degree holder in Environmental Science/Management or related discipline;
- At least 10 years' relevant environmental working experience in consulting background.
- Proven track record in sustainability reporting, data management, consulting and project management;
- Knowledge of environmental aspects and able to assess impacts of various workplace activities, both qualitatively and quantitatively;
- Understanding of environmental organizations in Hong Kong;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua;
- Strong planning, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
Please contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM229851.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.