Director of Quality Assurance - FF&E
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a well-known global brand with properties in Macau. They are currently seeking a procurement candidate with solid experience in Quality Control.
As part of the global team, you will report directly to the Global Head of Procurement and lead a team of 11 in the region. You will work closely with internal stakeholders such as Procurement, Interior Design, and Project Management, etc towards a major redevelopment project of one of their key properties. You will also manage external vendors and suppliers to ensure that they meet the intended quality expectations from pre to post-production processes. There will be travel required to overseas suppliers and factories.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 15-20 years' experience in Procurement with strong experience in Quality Control / Assurance particularly from FF&E and/or interior design
- Strong FF&E acumen including high-end furniture manufacturing and supply base understanding
- Experience in setting up supplier agreements that meet internal control requirements and cost effective sourcing decisions
- Experience in managing external FF&E vendors and suppliers
- Team management experience, with remote management experience a plus
- Knowledge of project development / management processes and related milestones
- Fluent English communication skills, with Chinese a plus
Contact Leona Tjio on (+852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT229426.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.