Director of Global Logistics, Ocean Freight - Consumer
- In-house International Consulting Role
- Recently Designed Leadership Role
- Public Listed Global Consumer Company
Our client is a Public Listed Global Consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands and headquartered in North America. The company has strong business present in European and US market with Hong Kong as a regional hub; With the international business expansion plan, the company has created a Director of Global Logistic role to lead the international logistics strategy.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for all Growth Strategy for International Logistics and designing Global Logistics effectiveness solutions in line with the commercial objective. As a Director of Global Logistics, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely partnering with cross-department and 3PL to streamline the Global Logistics operations, generate higher ROI and workflow optimisation
- Partnering with the with internal key stakeholders to understand their requirements for Ocean Freight and business goals
- Leading end-to-end strategy development and implementation, including solution, roadmap design, value capture mindset and value measurement
- Developing applicable sourcing strategies, RFP development and process facilitation for Ocean Freight
- Managing the relationship with suppliers to enhance operation efficiency, improve logistics and supply chain plans
- Analysing and managing risk, identifying and implementing sourcing and operational strategies to improve the vendor solutions across supply chain & logistic activities
- Closely partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure suppliers are chosen and integrated with an optimal approach
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 18+ years' experience in Regional or Global Logistic, Freight Forwarding, 3PL management background, experience in Ocean Freight is a MUST
- Experience in both 3PL and in-house with a solid understanding of end to end Logistics and Supply Chain management
- RFP development, negotiations and process facilitation for Ocean Freight
- Experience in driving change management and partnering with cross departments at a regional level or international level
- Substantial experience in senior stakeholder management with strong influencing and project management skills at an international and fast-paced environment
- Brilliant communication and presentation skills, solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL244594 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.