Director, Marketing - APAC
Headquartered in the US, our client is a global organization that promotes professional development within financial services.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing APAC, you are responsible for developing regional marketing strategies in the region in line with global objectives. You will work with colleagues based in the region to build marketing effectiveness while implementing key global programs that global brand equity, with a focus on membership and institutional partnerships.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 10 years' marketing experience from within professional services, membership associations, or financial services ideally with both B2B and B2C exposure
- At least 4 years' experience in a leadership role
- MNC regional marketing and communications background with experience in project managing external agencies
- Strong stakeholder management skills and proven ability in working within a matrixed environment
- Near-native English communication skills, while any Asian language skills a plus
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT225825.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.