Director - M&A & Strategy, Insurance
- Regional Remit
- M&A Execution Experience
- Insurance or InsurTech industry knowledge preferred
Our client continues to be one of the growing insurance groups in Asia. They are seeking an experienced professional to join their M&A & Strategy team as a Director, to deliver regional strategic projects for the region.
Reporting to the Group Strategy Officer, you will be responsible for running end to end development and implementation of strategic projects and initiatives across the Asia business. You will work with all functions internally depending on the project, as well as relevant external contacts including investors, senior executive, etc. You will have strong financial modelling capabilities and be highly analytical. with excellent relationship management and influencing skills at all levels.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree with post qualification preferred
- 8-10 years relevant working experience in full end to end M&A process, transaction structuring, and financing
- Excellent insurance industry knowledge working within insurance or Insurtech industry, or thru insurance M&A transactions
- Highly proficient analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiating skills
- Must have Hong Kong and Asia regional remit experience
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or call 3101 3066 for more details.
Due to high volume of applications, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.