Director, Internal Control & Compliance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
Our client is a leading US MNC with Hong Kong as one of their key APAC hubs. A rare opportunity has arisen for Director, Internal Control and Compliance to join their team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead a small team and overseeing the APAC markets on Internal Control and Compliance activities. Interfacing with each market and the country finance lead, you will manage and lead the SOX programme, monitor statutory and reporting framework; liaising with global HQ Technical Accounting team on appropriate controls and that policies and procedures are being observed and adhered to. Conducting risk assessment and management on a regular basis on operational and transactional processes, you will play a key role in implementing and enabling an effective and efficient reporting framework for the APAC Corporate Finance teams with aligned practices. This is a prolific role where you will interact with the APAC leadership teams on a regular basis
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and qualified accountant
- Minimum 15 years of experience, with at least 5 in an APAC role
- Strong knowledge in US GAAP, SOX and accounting policies and processes
- Familiar with corporate governance, FCPA and compliance issues
- Excellent communicator and problem solver
- Prior experience in an APAC role with virtual matrix team structures
- Ability to travel regularly, especially to Greater China region.
- Excellent English and Chinese is essential
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL228948 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only