Director, Head of Equities Market Risk
Our client is a leading international banking group with diverse banking services covering private banking, global markets, corporate and investment banking. As part of the bank's ongoing investments in strengthening the risk and control functions, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Market Risk professional to join and lead the Regional Equities Market Risk team, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Market Risk, you will be the leader in the APAC Market Risk Management team specialising in the Equities products, covering the market risk for Equity Trading Desks including Delta One, Options Flow and Options Market Making, Exotic products, Equity Finance, Electronic Trading, Convertible Bonds, etc. Your will lead the team to perform monitoring, reviewing and discussing market risk issues with the trading desks on the transactions being traded whilst analysing the transactions and reviewing the models to which the products were booked to. In addition, you will perform stress testing calculations, set limits, review scenario analysis and new business documentation as well as provide input on the associated risks for new products and trading ideas.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and relevant qualifications such as CFA, FRM, master degree
- Minimum 12+ years experience in Market Risk Management with strong focuses on Asia Equity Markets
- Candidates from Equities Trading background would also be considered
- Solid understanding of market volatility, correlation and liquidity for equities products and risks
- Good knowledge of VaR, stress testing, liquidity analysis and other market risk techniques
- Team leadership experience with ability to work in a regional and global structure as well as to interact with traders and senior management
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AH 218213.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.