Director, Head of Card Card
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a Leading International Consumer Bank offering retail clients a diverse range of Consumer Banking products and services. As part of continued growth in Hong Kong, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced leader to join as Director, heading a high performing team responsible for the Credit Card portfolio.
Reporting to the Head of Cards and Lending, you will manage a sizable team of experienced professionals focusing on the portfolio management of the Credit Card and Card Loans businesses in Hong Kong. As a P&L owner, you will have key responsibilities over portfolio management, acquisition, product, channel, marketing and risk strategy to drive Credit Card and Loans business readiness and increase market share. You will work with various internal stakeholders to assess opportunities for maximizing ANR and interests growth, formulate new strategies for acquisition and optimize existing programs for retention, while ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements. In addition, you will be a project leader for developing and implementing forward-thinking digital strategy to drive utilization transformation and continuous improvement in end-to-end customer journey. Your role requires strong team leadership experience as you will train, coach and develop the team members.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 15+ years relevant experience in credit card portfolio management gained from Consumer Banking or Credit Card Companies
- Exposure to Credit Card and Lending products and businesses
- Strong knowledge in credit card and loans operation, risk strategy, channel and marketing strategy
- Solid stakeholder management skills with an analytical mindset
- Team management experience
- Asian working experience is a MUST
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AH 228035
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only