Director Fraud Risk (Head Credit Fraud)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$180000.00 - S$220000.00 per annum|
A global bank is building a new Fraud Risk team in Singapore, and is currently looking to fill the newly created role of Director, Fraud Risk - Retail Credit Fraud.
Reporting directly to the Head of Fraud Risk - Retail, Private Bank & Wealth Management, the incumbent will focus on the Credit (Lending) Fraud Risks associated with the client onboarding journey covering both 1st and 3rd party frauds.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proven experience in a fraud risk management, senior governance and policy, fraud investigation or audit role, with 7+ years specifically in Retail, Private Banking or Wealth Management
- Experience in the retail credit & lending domain is a plus
- Relevant experience with global card schemes would be an added advantage
- Degree in the Business Management, Criminology, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Law, or related disciplines
- Strong business acumen and deep knowledge and experience in the Fraud Risk space
- Thorough understanding of banking business processes & products, risks, threats and internal controls
- Strong communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098