Director, Finance Transformation
- Global Asset Management Business
- Regional Transformation Lead
- Finance + Change Management Experience Required
Our client is a global asset management business. As their presence in Asia continues to grow, our client is seeking a high-calibre individual to transform their Finance function in their regional office in Hong Kong.
Joining as Director of Finance Transformation, you will be responsible for bringing in expertise in automation and efficiencies across all areas of the regional Finance function. You will manage complex programs and multi-workstreams in terms of planning and execution, at the same time ensuring their alignment to global strategies. This requires a strong leader who can manage multifaceted milestones with sensitivity to timelines whilst managing different stakeholders not just in Finance but also other business partners.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree with CPA or equivalent professionally recognised qualification
- 10+ years of Finance and Change management experience with proven program delivery in a sizeable financial institution at regional level
- Six Sigma, PMP or equivalent certification in project management
- Excellent analytical skills with strong understanding of wealth and asset management industry required
- People management skills with highly proficient communication skills
- Can cultivate a culture of innovation and continuous improvements
- Experience in implementing different Finance systems during their Finance careers
- Currently based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR247023 , call 3101 3066, or simply click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.